Skip to main content

Lyrics, Review and meaning of the song "Hello"by Adele

  Hello


Hello, it's me
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
To go over everything
They say that time's supposed to heal ya
But I ain't done much healing
Hello, can you hear me?
I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be
When we were younger and free
I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet
There's such a difference between us
And a million miles
Hello from the other side
I must've called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry
For everything that I've done
But when I call you never
Seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry
For breaking your heart
But it don't matter, it clearly
Doesn't tear you apart anymore
Hello, how are you?
It's so typical of me to talk about myself, I'm sorry
I hope that you're well
Did you ever make it out of that town
Where nothing ever happened?
It's no secret
That the both of us
Are running out of time
So hello from the other side (other side)
I must've called a thousand times (thousand times)
To tell you I'm sorry
For everything that I've done
But when I call you never
Seem to be home
Hello from the outside (outside)
At least I can say that I've tried (I've tried)
To tell you I'm sorry
For breaking your heart
But it don't matter, it clearly
Doesn't tear you apart anymore
Oh, anymore
Oh, anymore
Oh, anymore
Anymore
Hello from the other side (other side)
I must've called a thousand times (thousand times)
To tell you I'm sorry
For everything that I've done
But when I call you never
Seem to be home
Hello from the outside (outside)
At least I can say that I've tried (I've tried)
To tell you I'm sorry
For breaking your heart
But it don't matter, it clearly
Doesn't tear you apart anymore

(Songwriters: Adele Adkins / Gregory Kurstin)

              It would be right to call that adele is a revolutionized star and singer in modern day music industry. Her deep and beautiful voice take us to distance corners of musical history through symphonies. Once during an interview, she was asked about her over weight appearance. The adele's answer was "I sing to peoples' heart, not to their eyes". That simple statement emphasizes the mutual relationship between adele and music.

               Out of her songs, one of my favorite is "hello". As of her other songs, this song also beautifully depicts the continuous change in human emotions. Struggle of thoughts in ones heart.

                A couple who had been in love for sometime separate due to small conflicts. This song is sung by the girl to her separated lover.    

                She walks through their past memories. She goes to their old residence which is now filled with sorrow. She walks to the lonely house, the house of sorrowful breaths. Since the time they met, till the time they separate. She walks through the time line of memory. Everything opens in-front of her like a movie strip. What she tries to say is, though how much she wanted to call her, she didn't do it. Also she asks for forgiveness for all the hurtful things she did.
                   She missed the pleasing time they had together without any secrets between them.

                 I recommend this song as a rich song that can touch deep corners of the heart, A beautiful song that you must enjoy in relax mind. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

උළුහාල්

ආසියාතික රටවල් වල මුළුතැන් ගෙවල් වල ඇති ව්‍යංජන රසවත් කිරීමටත් කැඳ වර්ග ගුණදායක  කිරීමටත් උදව් වෙන උළුහාල්වල සැබෑ වටිනාකම ඔබ දන්නවාද?              විටමින් C  හා D  වලින් පෝසත් යකඩ, කැල්සියම්, සින්ක්, කොපර් සෙනිලියම් ඛනිජ වර්ග තයොමින් මියසින් ෆොලික්  අමිලය වැනි පෝෂක අඩංගු, උළුහාල් ඈත අතීතයේ සිටම රෝග නිවාරණයට යොදා ගැනුණා.              දියවැඩියාව, ඇදුම, ආතරයිටීස්, අමිලපිත්ත, රක්න හීනතාව, කොලෙස්ටරෝල් සම මත වන තුවාල, පිළිස්සීම්, මාන්දම, ස්නායු රෝග, කටී වායුව, සිහිකල්පනාව අඩු වීම වැනි රෝග ගොඩකට උළුහාල් ගුණ දායකයි. ඒවා සිරුරේ ප්‍රදාහ තත්ව  බැහැර කළ සන්ධි වේදනා මැඩපවත්වනවා. කෙදි  සහිත නිසා මලබද්ධය නැති කළ ආහාර දිරවීම පහසු කරනවා මෙහි ඇති වස පස ඉවත් කිරීමේ හැකියාව නිසා බඩවැල්වල ඇති පිළිකාවලට ඉඩක් නැති වෙනවා.              උළුහාල් වල අඩංගු සංයෝග මගින් ඉන්සියුලින් නිපදවීම වර්ධනය කරන නිසා දියවැඩියාව පාලනය කරනවා. ෆෝලික් අම්ලය නිසා උළුහාල් කිරිදෙන මවුවරුන්ටත් ඉතා පලදායකයි. අලුත් මවකට පහසුවෙන් කිරි එරෙන  අතර දරු උපතින් ඇතිවෙන වේදනා තත්ත්වයන් ඉක්මනින් දුරු කිරීමට සහාය වෙනවා. දරු උපත් පමා වන අයට

The golden fruit that kills cancer!

A recent study done on fruits and diseases has found out Ceylon olive (Elaeocarpus Serratus) as the no.1 fruit that can eliminate cancer. Also it has special qualities to cure diabetes as well. In this article we thought of discussing the qualities of Ceylon olive.               Ceylon olive consists of vitamin C, iron, minerals, fiber, antioxidants and power of immunization. Once ripped it has taste and qualities of a tasty grape. Ceylon olive has strong power of detoxification. It has ability to develop glutathione component that helps on detoxification process.                Roots, seeds and leaves of Ceylon olive are used as medicine. It has fats that prevent damage to heart’s valves and arteries. Like it prevents heart attacks, Ceylon oil consist of component call polyphenol that can prevent cancers of stomach, large intestine and breasts. It also has the ability to power up pancreas to control diabetics.               In indigenous “Hela” medicine Ceylon olive c

Lazy Baby Yathitha

               Once upon a time there was a lazy lazy baby called yathitha. This baby is very lazy. This baby always trying to eat and sleep.               One day baby yathitha's mama thought of get him out this. So she did a small thing. She made baby yathitha's faaavvoourrrrite food and told him, only if he finished his homework, this food will be given to him.                So afterwards baby yathitha finished all his homework and ate delicious food. As time goes by one day suddenly baby yathitha's mama got sick. Baby yathitha felt so sad.                Baby yathitha kept on thinking about this. Thinking.. Thinking... Thinking...  And suddenly he got a great idea!                Baby yathitha went near mama and told, he will become a good boy, So please mama get well soon!                 Baby yathitha cried so hard...               Mama also felt sad. So she told baby yathitha to give a call to Mr.Doctor. Baby yathitha wiping his tears quickly ran and